Monday, May 19, 2014

Twilight Princess


Took these photos pretty late in the day yesterday. While I spent most of my day running errands and staying as far away from Bay to Breakers as possible, I didn't get around to outfit photos until the Sun had started to set. I know they don't let the clothes show as well, but I still love twilight photos like these, and clearly used it as and excuse to make the title a Zelda reference. I also loved how in the background of the photos you can see the dark clouds coming in.

I wore my lilac Dear Creatures dress which I got about a year ago at one of the Dear Creatures sample sales at Asmbly Hall which is located on Fillmore. I paired it with some navy blue tights, and my cream coat. I wish the navy tights showed up more, because I loved how the cream, lilac and navy looked together. Oh, and I finally popped on a piece of jewelry to make things a little bit more exciting. It's a little fox ring that I bought while working at Madewell a couple of years ago. I love how tiny but detailed it is.

Lastly, I wanted to share a photo of my coat pockets, because they're fake-out pockets, which I love. Fake-out meaning that if you were to look at them, they seem like they'd be accessed from the flap at the top, however the pocket is actually accessed through the seam down the middle. Check out the photo to see what I mean. I'd like to think they help throw off pickpockets.

Wearing
Lilac Dress: Dear Creatures
Vintage Cream Coat: Thrifted
Vintage Black Satchel: Coach via Ebay
Fox Ring: Madewell
Black Patent Mary Janes: Zara
'Anytime' Sunglasses: Karen Walker
Navy Tights: Hue







2 comments:

  1. That dress is SO cute! I love the color and the ruffles/pleats/whatever on the chest. So cute!

    xo, Michelle / Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete