Thursday, May 1, 2014

To Be Adored

Admittedly I was going to post some of my favorite imagery from the movie 'Only Lovers Left Alive,' because I just saw it this past week and really enjoyed it, especially for its visuals. However San Francisco has decided to have a mini heatwave and although the movie doesn't take place in cold weather, vampires and warm weather and sunlight don't really go together, so I figured I would save that post for another time.

Luckily, I happened to stumble upon TBA's spring summer 2014 lookbook, and it's full of lovely summer pieces that I wish I owned in this weather. TBA (or To Be Adored) is a brand that I used to see on blogs a couple years back. I had actually forgotten about the brand until I just saw one of their dresses on Urban Outfitter's online site. I went to see what their current pieces look like and they're beautiful as usual. Here's some of my favorite photos from their Spring Summer 2014 lookbook. And you can check out their website here!




I can't get over how perfect this blue dress is (above)



I don't shop on NastyGal too often, but I love how they styled the above dress here






Now excuse me while I go and eat all of the watermelon I can get my hands on...

2 comments:

  1. omg i am DYING that i cannot get these dresses (/*o*/) they're so cute! i'm so inspired by your style bc you're like a doll, i am all for doll2014

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! That's such a nice compliment coming from someone whose style I respect so much :*

      Delete