Friday, May 2, 2014

Oregon

This past weekend I found myself on a super quick trip to Oregon. Sadly, I was there due to an unfortunate occurrence in my family. However despite the circumstances, it was still a really nice trip, and I really enjoyed spending time with my family, as well as the relatives that I have in Oregon. It was a short trip (went up Friday, flew back Sunday morning), and it seems like the entire time I was there we were constantly going somewhere or leaving wherever we had been. However I did find a moment to have my brother take some quick photos of my outfit.

This is a little park behind my Uncle's house. My brother and I used to play here with our cousins when we were kids. While I was there, someone told me that I looked like Audrey Hepburn in this outfit. I get that comparison somewhat often, even though I don't really see it myself. But hey, I'm flattered and I'll take it!


Wearing
Blue Mohair Coat - Zara
Black Dress - Zara
Gold 'Athena' Headband - Urban Outfitters
Black and Gold Cat Shoes - Persunmall 

I really liked how classic and simple this outfit was. As I've mentioned before, I can't really say no to something with a small turtleneck rise on the neck. It makes things feel so 60s and it looks more interesting than a crew neck, so I immediately loved that about this dress. I also love that it has an open slit in the back. It makes it really comfortable to wear, and it doesn't get too warm. 



I recently purchased the gold leaf headband at Urban Outfitters. I love it. It makes me feel like I'm some awesome character in Game of Thrones. I had been stalking it for a couple months now hoping it would go on sale, but I decided that I couldn't wait any longer and went for it with no regrets so far. 

I haven't really gotten to mention the coat on here yet, but it was a Christmas gift. It is hands down my favorite coat. I had been searching vintage shops and places like ebay and etsy for months trying to find a blue mohair looking coat. I was inspired after seeing this coat, and when I saw the coat that I now own on Zara's website, I knew that it was all that I wanted. I'm in love with the color, and it keeps me really warm which is always a perk. Also, people seem to really enjoy petting it.





2 comments:

  1. You are adorable and that coat is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am loving your style as well! : )

      Delete