Friday, May 23, 2014

Kate Spade Fall 2014 Ready-to-Wear


So as much as I feel like I should be sharing my favorite spring and summer collections right now, I keep seeing amazing fall winter collections that I want to share before they disappear from my mind. The first look from this collection (that I posted above) reminds me so much of Jackie O. I love everything about this Kate Spade ready to wear for fall 2014. I love the leopard prints mixed in with the reds and wool textures. I love the classic looking black bags. I love the subtle feminine details with the more masculine silhouettes. And I love the beaded pieces and feathers. I want it to be fall already. I'm ready to whip out my leopard print coats and walk around with leather gloves on again. 

I've posted some of my favorite looks from the collection, but you can check them all out here.



















No comments:

Post a Comment