Monday, May 5, 2014

Prada Candy Florale Comics

When I saw these Prada Candy Florale animated comics shared on Don Juan's Reckless Daughter (originally via Another Mag), I knew I had to share them here. I had already fallen in love with the Wes Anderson/Roman Coppola advertisements for Prada Candy, as I mentioned at the end of this post. I  didn't think they could do anything close to the greatness of those ads again. However as a lover of comics and fashion, I'm totally appreciating this. These comics are done by Francois Berthoud. They're so perfect with their black, pink, and white coloring, as well as the tiny, specific movements that some of them feature. And Lea Seydoux looks great in comic form. I love how the Prada Candy ads always keep a classic 60s feel to them. Check them out below. 






Is it sad to admit that these make me want to run out and buy the fragrance right now? It looks like there's a limited supply of actual comics that are being given out with purchase of a bottle, and I would love to have a copy of one of those. Plus the fragrance itself. I don't know how you keep doing it, Prada, but keep em coming! 




No comments:

Post a Comment