Monday, May 12, 2014

Lazzari Spring Summer 2014

 
Lazzari Spring Summer 2014 from Lazzari on Vimeo.

And here is the other label that I recently discovered. Lazzari is an Italian label, and all of the clothing is created and produced in Italy. It was hard for me to find much information about the brand, as most of the information is in Italian, and from what I could find in english, there isn't much discussion of the label creator or its inspiration. However they seem to make an adorable video such as the one above for each collection of theirs, which is always a plus!

I love the cardboard cutout props used in the lookbook. I want that cardboard cactus in my house! The collection features some great prints and silhouettes. Oh, and maybe I forgot to mention the SHARKS. Sharks are definitely in my list of top 10 favorite animals. I'm terrified of them, but I respect them and think they're amazing to watch. I would love to get my hands on that shark skirt, or either of those shark dresses in time for shark week. The shark collar kills me with its cuteness. Here are some of the stills from the lookbook below, if the video isn't your thing.













No comments:

Post a Comment