Thursday, May 8, 2014

SOOT SS14/15 'Splash'


I struck gold the other day and discovered not one but two new adorable labels that I'd never heard of. I'm going to share the first one today, which is called SOOT. This is their SS 2014 collection called 'Splash.' SOOT hails from Brisbane, created by Edwina Sinclair. It was inspired by "1930's beach loungewear, sleepwear, sand and emojis." The jewelry in the collection is all emojis, so keep an eye out for that, although I only chose a few photos that showcase the jewelry.

It includes many of my favorite things: unique fabrics and textures, pastel colors, prints, and rain drops. I'm someone that prefers rain over sun, so while I was already appreciating this collection, once I got to the rain drop prints, I was hooked. Additionally I love the simple styling. The clothes speak for themselves and don't need much else aside from simple makeup and jewelry to compete with them. You can check out the Oyster Mag article about the label that showcases every single look, or check out SOOT's site.

















Oh, and if you're also always in a rainy mood like I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment