Monday, June 2, 2014

Foggy Day


Ever since I posted that Kate Spade fall collection, I haven't been able to stop thinking about turtlenecks. The great part about living in San Francisco, especially in the Sunset District like I do, is that you can pretty much utilize your fall/winter clothes all year long. This makes it slightly less upsetting to see fall collections released in summer, when you can't really start to wear the looks you fall in love with. But as you can see, I threw on a turtleneck with one of my pinafore style dresses and remained nice and cozy in the foggy weather.

The dress is another great find from No Shop. I swear, every time I visit that shop I find what I'm looking for. I had gone in specifically looking for a pinafore style dress to layer with some of my silk blouses, and fell in love with this one. I don't remember the exact price, but I want to say it was $30 or less. It's a navy corduroy-ish material, and is covered in these gold medallion looking things. I enjoy the print. (I'll show a close up of it at the end of the post)

These Sole Society shoes are favorites of mine. I had been looking for a pair of shoes with bows on the back in black. I happened to see this pair on the side of my Facebook in the ads section, and the block heel really sealed the deal for me. The only downside is that the bows aren't attached to the shoes, so if they untie, which they sometimes do, I could lose the bow fabric. I need to either sew them on or glue them, or something. They just got more of them in stock, and also added them in red and a beautiful blue, plus all of the other colors they originally came in.

Wearing
Black Turtleneck: H&M Divided
Navy Printed Pinafore: Thrifted No Shop
Vintage Black Satchel: Coach via Ebay
Vintage Cream Coat: Thrifted







It's always good to stop in neighbors yards to pet their dog statues, right? Anyways, if you were interested in the close ups of the print on my dress, or the bows on my shoes, here they are:






No comments:

Post a Comment