Sunday, June 22, 2014

Karen Walker Resort 2015

Karen Walker always has the greatest resort collections. Karen Walker Resort 2014 was a favorite of mine, so it's great to see another stunning set of simple but chic looking dresses and flowy tops with shorts sets. I'm going to be heading to Tahoe in July, and this collection is exactly the kind of stuff I wish I had for the trip. I always appreciate the simplicity of her lookbooks. The nice wooden background with the same pair of cute shoes and sunglasses in every photo allows you to truly appreciate each look. This is most of the collection, but I left a few out. Check it all out here.

I also love the cat details. I have a confession to make, though - I don't actually like cats. I know, I know, every blogger likes cats, right? Well, while I'm usually friendly to my friends cats, I am not a fan otherwise. However, I still enjoy some good pieces of cat clothing/accessories. Sure, I'd prefer it be wolves, but cats still seem to be having their fashion moment.














1 comment:

  1. Awesome collection, and I'm properly obsessed with the cat bag!

    ReplyDelete