Monday, June 9, 2014

Black and Orange


Yesterday was another warm day in San Francisco. It was nice because I was finally able to take my new sandals out for a spin. I'm not someone that likes sandals, so finding a pair like this that I actually look forward to wearing is a pretty big deal for me. I think it's the block heel and nice sturdy leather that makes them work for me. The heel height is also nice, as it's flattering, but not too tall that it's uncomfortable to walk around in. And they match anything I wear.

I always love to throw on this orange 'Banana Split Shirt' in zebra print. Its little collar is so perfect. And whenever I wear orange I seem to always want to match it with black. Perhaps it's my love of Halloween, or maybe it's my love of the San Francisco Giants. Probably a combo of both. But seeing how well the Giants did this weekend, and have been doing this season, I think it probably has more to do with them. (Go Giants!)

Wearing
'SOLT' Cream Cardigan with Silver Piping: Thrifted
Black Velvet Skirt: Forever 21 
Lavender Circle Sunglasses: H&M








No comments:

Post a Comment