Friday, April 18, 2014

Vivetta

Starting a blog this late in the game is kind of weird, because there are so many things I want to post that I love that aren't really new things anymore. For example, Vivetta. Vivetta is constantly creating amazing collections, so it's no problem sharing the most recent. However, their FW 2013 collection was my absolute favorite, and I feel like the entire collection did an excellent job representing what I wish my entire wardrobe looked like. But it seems kind of weird to post images that every blogger or reader has probably already seen. And yet I still want some of the images on my blog because I love them so much. Does this ever happen to anyone else? I'll share a few of my favorites from their FW 2013 collection:




On their website right now, you can currently view their SS 2014 collection, which is also brilliant. Here are some of my favorites from that collection as well: 







They always nail the styling. I love the thick cat eye from the SS '14 collection. It's nothing crazy but it really adds to the looks, and it's easy enough to try myself. And what I wouldn't do for that gold dress from FW '13. Plus it makes me want to run out and chop my hair into a bowl cut again. You can also view the full FW '15 collection here, although it's not on their site right now. Now to just keep lurking the website until one of the hands collars goes on sale...

No comments:

Post a Comment