Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Alexa Chung for Eyeko


Little disclaimer about me is that I love Alexa Chung. Her style is constantly inspiring me to try out new things. The way that she manages to constantly balance vintage or vintage inspired looks alongside modern pieces never fails to impress me. I also am a huge fan of a good cat eye. So it only seemed natural that I'd want to try out her newest Alexa for Eyeko products. I had initially been using Maybelline's Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner in black, which for its price is a great product, and will always be a great backup for when I don't feel like shelling out the $19 that the Eyeko pen costs. Now maybe it's because I've never tried out a felt tip eyeliner before, or maybe Alexa Chung truly has created the most amazing eyeliner in the world, but I am in love with this product. Admittedly, I have not yet tried the mascara out, yet if the eyeliner is any indication, the mascara will be awesome. I love that the mascara comes in Black and Midnight Blue. The eyeliner is so easy to use. It's like having the tip of one of those large felt Crayola pens that we all used as kids, but more precise, and darker in color. The only thing I haven't been able to judge it by yet is how long it lasts before needing to be replaced. But even if it only lasts a month or so, I'm convinced that this eyeliner is the best type for me. As someone that often puts their makeup on while riding the bus on the way to work, this truly gives me the most precise, best looking cat eye with the least amount of stress.

3 comments:

  1. i hope you get sponsored after this post and get lots of cool things to review! ;) i wanna see more posts and outfits and recommendations xoxo dana akashi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo ! I must look into this ! Where can I buy her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my eyeliner at Sephora! They're sold out of the eyeliner/mascara set, but they can still be bought individually there.

      Delete