Monday, July 7, 2014

Silver


So this is a bit late, but regarding that one post where I mentioned possibly purchasing a silver coat on eBay, it turns out that I did win said coat. And here it is. It's a tricky one to wear without making the outfit look too fancy, which is why I want to try to style it the Alexa Chung way sometime, especially since a goal of mine is to try to start wearing jeans more again. The coat itself is pretty amazing, and is apparently made in Paris. It has really cool vintage looking label. The only negative aspect is that the material makes a kind of scrunchy sound when it moves.

Also, you may remember this dress from a post awhile back, and me mentioning how I wish I had gotten the long sleeve version. Well, turns out asos had the tall version of this dress in long sleeve available for like $15. Now I'm clearly not a tall person, but I figured I can always get it tailored. For now I'm just trying out a longer hem with it, but I definitely prefer the long sleeve style more.

Wearing
Silver Coat: Vintage via Ebay
Monochrome Dress in Flower Print: Asos
Black 'Issa' Sandals: Sole Society
Black Satchel Purse: Coach via Ebay







No comments:

Post a Comment