Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Lake Tahoe Pt 1


This week I'm fortunate enough to be taking time off and lounging in Tahoe! Greg's brother and sister in law are nice enough every year to rent a house for the week and invite their friends up to join them. This year we're a few blocks away from Garwood's, known for their famous drink, the "Wet Woody." They're really amazing, so we've been walking down pretty much every day to get one. This is beach area right around the restaurant.

I got this hat last fall at h&m and am finally utilizing it now that I'm trying to prevent my face from getting a sunburn. I'm kind of liking it... hopefully I'll start to wear it more year round!

Wearing
Blue Eye Dress: Zara
Black Issa Sandals: Sole Society
Black Hat: H&M
Black Coach Satchel: Ebay 






Can't go wrong with awkward squinty-looking-at-the-Sun faces

No comments:

Post a Comment