Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ocean Beach


This past weekend I went down to Ocean Beach to go for a stroll. I live in the Sunset, so getting to the beach is always a quick trip. The weather this day was really odd and muggy, as it seems to be lately in San Francisco, so I was able to go down to the beach with a dress and light coat. It was such a nice relaxing way to enjoy the day. I'm going to have to start walking on the beach more. One surprise was that the beach was covered in these Velella Jellyfish. They apparently go wherever the wind takes them, so unfortunately it can result in thousands of them washing up on beaches, which was the case here.

Somehow, despite the fact that I live in this dress, I don't think it has ever made an appearance on the blog before. So here it is, my final eye print dress that I own (for now). Sadly I didn't manage to capture any photos with my shoes on, but they made a nice accessory to carry around, I suppose.

Wearing
Eye Print Smock Dress - Asos
Gold Printed Jacket - Dahlia UK
Vintage Coach Satchel - Ebay
Black Patent Ferragamo Varas - Ebay



My friend and I in front of a large group of the Velella jellyfish











2 comments: