Saturday, December 27, 2014

Tis The Season



So the next few posts are going to be from the last couple of weeks, when I was dressed up for different holiday outings. This outfit is from a night out with friends seeing 'The Nutcracker.' It was so much fun. It has actually been years since I've seen this show. Laughably, we bought our tickets pretty last minute, and had seats that were literally in the very last row of the entire theater. But the show was still amazing, as usual. It was almost more magical watching from the top, because it truly made all of the dancers look like little toys, similar to going to Musee Mechanique (if you haven't been and live in SF, you HAVE to go sometime) and watching the music boxes there. Plus, the music is great no matter where in the theater you sit. I've always been a fan of classical music, so I always love hearing a live symphony. Tchaikovsky's work never disappoints. 

Greg and I also went to see 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' live a couple of days after this one, and I wore the exact same outfit (I guess I've been having a lazy holiday season). So there are a couple photos in there from that night, too!



Wearing:

Black/Silver Dress: Dahlia UK (bought from a Calivintage Pop Up Shop)
Navy Velvet Bow Headband: Asos
Leopard Coat: Mango
Black Patent Ballet Block Heels: Zara
Black Tights: H&M





No comments:

Post a Comment