Friday, December 19, 2014

Samantha Pleet 'Visions' Fall/Winter 2014


It hasn't really felt like Winter around here. Even with Thanksgiving having passed and Christmas in less than a week, it hasn't really struck me. At least now we're starting to get more rain, so that's helping my mind realize what time of the year it is. Anyways, I wanted to share this lookbook by Samantha Pleet, titled 'Visions.' I had meant to post it months ago, but I guess now that I'm finally feeling like it's Winter, it feels appropriate to share. Sadly most of the items have sold out, but it's still such a lovely lookbook to look at and enjoy.

You can shop the remaining looks at her website here and check out the video that was created for the collection here











































No comments:

Post a Comment