Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The White Pepper Autumn 2014


I'm not sure if I had seen this collection posted on other blogs and just not payed attention, or if this is the first time I truly looked through it, but this new White Pepper collection is amazing. Brunch is kind of my favorite meal of the day... and by that I mean that I'll eat brunch meals at any time of the day - for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And like that one girl in The Amanda Show used to always say - I like eggs. In fact I've seen a few bloggers sport egg purses in the last year or so, and have wanted one myself. But now these egg printed pieces exist! Plus bean prints, and a lookbook full of other lovely brunch items. I love it so much, and I hope to own some kind of egg printed piece by the end of the year (Egg Print Twin Set, I'm looking at you).  Shop them all here.

Additionally, I've seen other brands like Lazzari sporting brunch themed pieces. So I guess brunch is trendy now? I'm so down.


















No comments:

Post a Comment