Friday, January 9, 2015

Blue Denim - AC for AG

I kept seeing the link to this video a week ago or so, and never bothered to click it. I thought it was just a video of Alexa Chung doing karaoke at some random karaoke bar. I just happened to finally watch it today, and I didn't realize it was a short called 'Blue Denim,' created by MyTheresa and Gia Coppola. It features Alexa Chung wearing a denim dress from her new AG Denim collaboration. She's singing karaoke at a house party of unamused guests. I can't believe how great her voice is - I know it was edited and all of that, but still, for someone with quite a raspy albeit enjoyable speaking voice, her singing sounds pretty fantastic! It's only a few minutes long, but it's an enjoyable few minutes. Especially knowing that Chung actually does love doing karaoke. It's enough to make me want to go out and sing some karaoke tonight! 
I'm quite excited for her Alexa for AG collection to come out. Judging from this dress and the items she has been sharing over at Vogue UK, it looks like it will be full of some great pieces. I've been desperate for more since she did her Madewell collection, so I'm hoping this will be a winner as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment